- Impermeable to water and water vapor, keeping basements dry
- Meets all building code requirements in the USA and Canada
- Two lines of defense against water intrusion: dimpled membrane provides capillary break; air-gap allows incidental water to freely drain by gravity
- Eliminates interior dampness and musty odors
- Reliably bridges foundation cracks and deflects soil moisture, unlike asphaltic sprays
- Continues to function even if foundation shifts or cracks
- No unpleasant chemical odors or harmful VOCs
- Resists damage from backfills, like rocks and debris
- Installs in all types of weather
- Dimpled membrane made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- A co-extruded product – 60% recycled HDPE and 40% virgin HDPE
- Virgin HDPE outside layer and recycled HDPE core make it the most durable dimpled membrane on the market
- Vacuum-formed dimpled pattern allows incidental water to flow into footing drain
- Available in many sizes for easy installation on various foundation heights
Polytubes drainage pipe is corrugated for maximum strength, that also makes it unbelievably lightweight and flexible for easy installation and handling.
There are plenty of applications for this product and comes in three formats; solid, perforated and perforated with filter sock.
Polytubes drain pipe is made from high-density polyethylene resin that is highly corrosion and abrasion resistant.
Call us today to get more details and to request a free quote.
501 SEALMASTIC solvent-type dampproofing is an asbestos-free asphalt compound containing an exclusive wetting agent to convert a naturally hydrophobic surface to a hydrophilic surface to assure proper coating adhesion. 501 SEALMASTIC is flexible and will span small holes and hairline cracks. The product will withstand temperature changes and will not crack under normal expansion and contraction.
520 SEALMASTIC emulsion is a mineral colloid emulsion for use as a dampproof coating. With the addition of reinforcing fabric, it can also be used as a waterproofing coating.